Sunday, January 13, 2013

January, 2013



Happy New Year, ladies!  I'm sorry about the delay in posting this month, but unexpected circumstances have kept me from my editing/writing responsibilities for a time.  Maybe you've been so busy adjusting to Life After the Holidays that you didn't notice? :)

In any case, I hope with all my heart that each of you had an extra lovely time with Jesus at some point, celebrating His birthday with Him and allowing His love to warm your heart in preparation for a brand new year.  Whatever you are facing right now, a mountaintop or a valley, He is your constant Friend and worthy to be praised!

I sure did struggle through this month's devotional, The Lifeline, in our At His Feet column, but I hope you'll be encouraged in some way.  Julie's interview with Heather Gingerich in the Life Stories column is sure to bring a smile to your face as you get to know another of our SGC ladies a little better.

Have a blessed 2013, everyone!

You are loved,
Laurie Ness, Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment